Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: American Girl Puzzles

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A few days ago we got the set of 8 American Girl Historical puzzles. They're small, 4x6, but cute. I'm surprised at how well Diana can get these put together. I usually help her with the outside frame, but then she takes it from there. Not bad for an almost 5 year old.

    But, would it have been so hard for them to label each individual bag within the box. I've been able to pick out mostly who they are from some of the colors used, but I thought it would have been helpful if they just labeled them.

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree. I also have the puzzles and it was hard to figure out which puzzle was which. I looked at the cover of the box when I was putting the puzzles together, because the box had pictures of the completed puzzles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •